HETI MINIMAGAZIN #13

 
 
A HÉT LEGOLVASOTTABBJAI
1. Böszörményi Gyula: Nász és téboly
2. Leiner Laura: Ég veled
3. Sarah J. Maas: A Court of Mist and Fury – Köd és harag udvara
4. Elle Kennedy: The Score – A pont
5. Colleen Hoover: It Ends With Us – Velünk véget ér
6. Erin Watt: Broken Prince – Megtört herceg
7. Erin Watt: Paper Princess – Papír hercegnő
8. Penelope Ward: Jake Undone – Jake megadja magát
9. Andy Weir: Artemis
10. Charles Dickens: A Christmas Carol – Karácsonyi ének

150 REGÉNY. MINDEGYIK CSUPÁN 2018 FT!
A Maxim kiadó újév alkalmából összeválogatott 150 könyvet, amit január 21. éjfélig akciósan, 2018 Ft-ért tudtok megvásárolni. Ha pedig legalább 4000 Ft értékben vásároltok, akkor még egy kicsit tudtok spórolni, hiszen ebben az esetben nem kell postaköltséget sem fizetnetek.

 

MÁR JAVÁBAN KÉSZÜL A THE MATCHMAKER’S PLAYBOOK
Nem is olyan régen ért véget a forgatás, azonban senki sem nyugszik, mindenki gőzerővel dolgozik a filmen. A napokban megosztottak néhány részt a szerkesztési fázisból, és így még több képet láthatunk a filmből:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NYERJ KÉT DEDIKÁLT AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS KÖNYVET
Aurora Rose Reynolds neve ismerősen csenghet, hiszen itthon is megjelent tőle a November előtt, ami az Előtt sorozat nyitókötete. Az írónőnek január 30-án jelenik meg egy új könyve Stumbling Into Love címmel. Ezt megünnepelve úgy döntött, hogy kisorsol egy szerencsés nyertes, aki dedikálva megnyeri a Running Into Love és Stumbling Into Love című regényét. Ahhoz, hogy részt vehessetek a játékban nem kell mást tennetek, mint az írónő által kiposztolt kép (EZ) alá egy hozzászólás formájában beírni azt, hogy #FlukeMyLife. A nyertes január 15-én lesz kisorsolva. Sok sikert mindenkinek! :)

 

HATALMAS NYEREMÉNYJÁTÉK COLLEEN HOOVER JÓVOLTÁBÓL
Colleen Hoover nemrég töltött fel az Instagram oldalára egy képet, a leírásban pedig azt fejtette ki, hogy ha követitek Instagramon a The Bookworm Boxot és megírjátok a kép alá, hogy már a követői vagytok, akkor megvan az esély rá, hogy egy hatalmas csomagnyi DEDIKÁLT könyvvel gazdagodtok.
The Bookworm Box Instagram oldala, amit be kell követni: ITT
A kép, ami alá hozzászólásban meg kell írni, hogy követed: ITT

 

INFORMÁCIÓK KÖNYVMOLYKÉPZŐS ÚJDONSÁGOKKAL KAPCSOLATBAN
A napokban egy olvasó megkérdezte a Könyvmolyképzőtől, hogy ebben az évben várható-e új könyv ezektől az írónőktől: Elle Kennedy, Erin Watt, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Colleen Hoover.
A kiadó válasza:

„Egyelőre annyit árulhatunk el, hogy mindegyik szerzőtől érkezik legalább egy könyv. :) Mivel a tervek még alakulnak és dolgozunk a könyveken, ezért még nem tudjuk ígérni, pontosan mit és mikor tudunk megjelentetni.
Ami biztos: a Never, never harmadik kötete és a harmadik Royal kötet jön. :)
Üdvözlettel:
A Könyvmolyképző csapata”

/Forrás: moly.hu, Könyvmolyképző zóna/

MIKOR JÖN AZ ILLUMINAE?
Sokan (de tényleg nagyon sokan) várják már Amy Kaufman és Jay Kristoff együttműködésének regényét, az Illuminaet. A Könyvmolyképző tavaly jelentette be, hogy náluk fog megjelenni a könyv fordítása, azonban ez azóta sem történt meg, ugyanis különböző akadályok kerültek eléjük. A kérdés: idén van esély arra, hogy magyarul is olvashassuk?
A kiadó válasza:

„Ha minden jól megy, érkezik idén. :)
Üdvözlettel:
A Könyvmolyképző csapata”

/Forrás: moly.hu, Könyvmolyképző zóna/

NAP NAP UTÁN FILMES KÜLSŐVEL
Nemsokára érkezik David Levithan Nap nap után című könyvéből készült film. A regény így új külsőt is kap, ami február 23-án fog megjelenni külföldön. Magyar megjelenésről egyenlőre még nincs információ.

 

A könyv fülszövege:

„A" sohasem tudja előre, hogy másnap hol fog ébredni, és kinek a személyiségét fogja felvenni. Már rég beletörődött ebbe, sőt kialakította saját életstratégiáját is: Ne kötődj senkihez! Maradj észrevétlen! Ne avatkozz bele semmibe! Minden megy is a maga útján rendesen, mígnem egy reggel „A" Justin testében ébred, és találkozik a fiú barátnőjével, Rhiannonnal. Attól a pillanattól fogva „A" jól bevált szabályai értelmüket vesztik, mert főhősünk nap nap után a lánnyal akar lenni. David Levithan az írói képzelet új távlatait nyitja meg. A szerző feltárja az olvasó előtt egy magával ragadó történetben „A" életének és szerelmének bonyolultságát, melyből kiderül, vajon Rhiannon képes lesz-e igazán szeretni a mindennap valaki más testében formát öltő „A"-t.

ÚJDONSÁG – ELŐFORDUL, HOGY A HERCEGNŐ MEGTALÁLÁSÁHOZ MEG KELL CSÓKOLNOD EGY VARANGYOT
Január 29-én érkezik Cambria Hebert Public Enemy című sorozatának második kötete Toad címmel. A héten sor került a könyv teljes külsejének leleplezésére is, íme, ezzel a borítóval fog megjelenni a kötet:

 

 

Aerie Boone is a toad.
At least according to every news outlet and online hater imaginable.
Accusations of lip-syncing.
Rumors of being dropped by my label.
Reports of celebrity feuds and rivalries.
And then there’s my personal favorite…
The pending annulment of a marriage I can’t even remember agreeing to.
When you’re the sweetheart of country music, being a headline is a given.
Living the headline is more of an uninvited surprise.
I’m barely recognized for the massive success I’ve had.
Now I’m famous because people love to hate me.
I’m a public enemy, but no one knows my side of the story.
I’m beginning to think it doesn’t even matter.
I’m burned out, hurting, and everyone thinks I have warts. Ew.
Becoming a shut-in is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Too bad my label has other ideas.
They send me a solution…
In the form of a red-haired, green-eyed man who wears sarcasm like armor.
I don’t want a stranger in my house.
I don’t want Nate.
All I want is to go back to a time when I wasn’t a toad.
When I was country music’s princess.
But going back is impossible.
Moving forward will change everything.
*This is a New Adult College Romance Novel
Egy kis ízelítő:

 

 

ÚJDONSÁG – CORINNE MICHAELS: ONE LAST TIME
Február végén, egészen pontosan február 26-án esedékes a One Last Time megjelenése.

 

I’m getting really good at cutting my losses.
First, the husband. Divorcing him was the best decision I ever made. But between single-parenting and job-hunting, I can’t catch my breath. When a celebrity blogging position falls into my lap, I’m determined to succeed.
That is, until I get my first assignment and actually see Noah Frazier for the first time . . . practically naked and dripping wet. My heart races and I forget how to form complete sentences. His chiseled abs, irresistible smirk, and crystal blue eyes are too perfect to be real. So, what do I do? Get drunk and humiliate myself, of course.
I’m ready to forget the awkward night, yet Noah has no intention of allowing me to move on. Instead, he arranges for me to write a feature on him, ensuring a lot more time together. One embarrassing moment after another, one kiss after another, and before I can stop myself, I realize — I’m falling in love with him.
But when the unthinkable happens, can I even blame him for cutting his losses?
What I wouldn’t give for just one last time . . .

ÚJDONSÁG – R. S. GREY: THE BEAU & THE BELLE
Február legelején érkezik R. S. Grey legújabb regénye The Beau & The Belle címmel. Ennek a könyvnek a borítóleleplezésére is a héten került sor, és meg kell hogy mondjam, hogy az írónőnek egyre szebbek és szebbek a borítói, de eddig számomra ez a legjobb.♥ 

 

Beau Fortier starred in most of my cringe-worthy teenage fantasies.
I met him when I was a junior in high school, a time that revolved exclusively around bad hair, failed forays into flirting, and scientific inquiries into which brand of toilet paper worked best for stuffing bras.
That is, until Beau moved into the small guest house just beyond my bedroom window.
A 24-year-old law student at Tulane, Beau was as mysterious to me as second base (both in baseball and in the bedroom). He was older. Intimidating. Hot. Boys my age had chicken legs and chubby cheeks. Beau had calloused hands and a jaw cut from steel. Our interactions were scarce—mostly involving slight stalking on my end—and yet deep down, I desperately hoped he saw me as more of a potential lover than a lovesick loser.
Turns out, I was fooling myself. My fragile ego learned that lesson the hard way.
Now, ten years later, we’re both back in New Orleans, and guess who suddenly can’t take his eyes off little ol’ me.
My old friend, Mr. Fortier.
But things have changed. I’m older now — poised and confident. My ego wears a bulletproof vest. The butterflies that once filled my stomach have all perished.
When I was a teenager, Beau warned me to guard my heart.
Let’s hope he knows how to guard his.

ÚJDONSÁG – MAX MONROE: WILDCAT
Január 30-án érkezik Max Monroe Mavericks sorozatának nyitókötete, a Wildcat.
Az írónő még hozzátette: Ez egy abszolút romantikus-humoros regény, amely standaloneként is olvasható. Egyáltalán nincs benne semmi paranormális, az egyetlen mágikus dolog benne az, amit Quinn Bailey alsónadrágja rejt. Plusz: készítsd fel magad egy nagy, hosszú és vastag…könyvre.

 

Wildcat: a football formation in which the ball is snapped, not to the quarterback, but to another player lined up in the quarterback position. Wild, Cat: a beautiful woman from the sky, who hooked me against the rails, and has me on the ropes. Sweet like honey, with a hint of sass burning behind her pretty brown eyes, she took over my heart without warning. I’m Quinn Bailey, quarterback for the New York Mavericks. Sports analysts predicted I’d break records and take my team all the way. But no one predicted this. And just like the other team, I never saw it coming.

ÚJDONSÁG – ELLA FIELDS: SUDDENLY FORBIDDEN
Január 27-én esedékes Ella Fields gyönyörű külsővel és jónak ígérkező történettel rendelkező Suddenly Forbidden című alkotásának megjelenése.

 

I thought he'd always be mine, even when I was forced to say goodbye. We were never meant to let go, but it happened anyway. Too bad I didn’t know someone was waiting to take my place, or I would've held on a lot tighter. Two years later, we were exactly where we'd always planned to be. I'd kept my promise. He'd forgotten all about his. Not only had he moved on, but the person he'd moved on with was my best friend, leaving me to begin college with a broken heart. I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to tell you some other guy stepped in, repaired my shattered pieces, and made me smile again. This isn't that kind of story. My heart might have been broken, but it refused to fall out of love.

ÚJDONSÁG – TONI ALEO: WHISKEY REBELLION
Február 27-én fog megjelenni Toni Aleo Taking Risks című könyvsorozatának harmadik kötete Whiskey Rebellion címmel. Ha kíváncsiak vagytok a sorozatra, akkor most szerencsétek van, ugyanis Amazonos az első rész ingyenesen beszerezhető (ITT).

 

 

I have to make the pain stop. I want to feel alive, and I do when I’m drinking and partying the way I should have when I was a teen. Instead, back then, I was preparing to become the Whiskey Princess, a role assigned to me from birth. A lady never drinks to the point of blacking out, nor does she go home with men she meets in bars. But I went home with him…Jackson. He was more than just a one-night stand, but I learned that a wee bit late and he was gone. Or so I thought. For when I return home, Jackson is there, and he finds out very quickly who I am. Problem is, I’m not sure that I’ve ever known who I really am. *** I can tell by looking into her blue depths that she’s absolute trouble, but I have to have her. It’s only for one night. Some fun, and I’ll be on my way. My time here is done, and I’m ready to move on to my next adventure. What I don’t realize at the time is that she is my next adventure. Lena excites me. She blows my mind. And her brogue? It has me in knots. I don’t even care about the rumors that surround her. She’s hurting. I want to help her, but then my time is up. Can I leave her? I have to leave. I have no choice. But I love her.

ÚJDONSÁG – L. J. SHEN: MIDNIGHT BLUE
Jövőhét végén (január 21.) érkezik L. J. Shen Midnight Blue című regénye.

 

It should have been easy.
I needed the money. He needed a babysitter to keep him from snorting himself to death.
I was cherry-picked especially for him. Responsible. Optimistic. Warm. Innocent.
The worst part is that I should have known better.
Alex Winslow. British rock star. Serial heartbreaker. Casanova with whiskey eyes.
“Don’t get near the devil in a leather jacket. He’ll chew you up and spit you out.”
Guess what? I didn’t listen.
I signed the contract.
World tour. Three months. Four Continents. One hundred shows.
My name is Indigo Bellamy, and I sold my soul to a tattooed god.
Problem was, my soul wasn’t enough for Alex Winslow. He ended up taking my body, too.
Then he took my heart.
Then he took my all.

EZEN A HÉTEN JELENTEK MEG
Natasha Madison: Something So Irresistible – 2018. január 8.
Lauren Willig: The English Wife – 2018. január 9.
Katherine Arden: The Girl in the Tower – 2018. január 9.
J. R. Ward: Blood Fury – 2018. január 9.
Seanan McGuire: Beneath the Sugar Sky – 2018. január 9.
K. A. Linde: The Wright Secret – 2018. január 9.
E. L. Todd: 218 First Huggs – 2018. január 9.
Rachel Van Dyken: Infraction – 2018. január 9.
Greer Hendricks – Sarah Pekkanen: The Wife Between Us – 2018. január 9.
Karina Halle: Hot Shot – 2018. január 9.
Julie Johnson: Uncharted – 2018. január 10.
Nicole London – Whitney G.: My Enemy Next Door – 2018. január 11.

 

 

 

JÖVŐHÉTEN ÉRKEZNEK
Gena Showalter: Éjsötét titkok – 2018. január 15.
Vi Keeland: Sex, not Love – 2018. január 15.
J. A. Huss: Total Explosure – 2018. január 16.
Lisa B. Kamps: Loving Hard – 2018. január 17.
Devney Perry: The Bitterrot Inn – 2018. január 18.
Meghan March: Vágy és szerelem – 2018. január 20.
Leisa Rayven: Hazug Rómeó – 2018. január 20.
L. J. Shen: Midnight Blue – 2018. január 21.

 

 

/Címlapkép forrása: lifeinlit/

Megjegyzések